PaymentSense is an award winning (see below), high growth tech company providing awesome accessible and affordable solutions to allow small companies to take card payments.
As Sales Coach, you will create the strategy to continually increase the improvement and results of our inbound sales team.
With HQ based in a vibrant, creative and collaborative hub near Notting Hill, we are looking for dynamic, forward-thinking people who want to contribute to our success story as the business goes from strength to strength!
Why join us?
We are a people focused company who take pride in what we do and always strive to challenge ourselves and innovate! We put a lot of effort into making sure we have a great working environment and culture - from providing beer Fridays, free yoga, fun parties, extra holiday days and excellent bonus schemes!
Winner of the Growth Awards 2015 and nominated for Digital Business of the Year 2016 at the UK National Business Awards. Listed Times Tech Track 100 3 years in a row.
- Work closely with the sales team to improve individual and department KPI performance
- Design and deliver training material
- Complete training needs analysis to design and deliver group and one to one training sessions
- Analyse and improve the outcome of all training and coaching interventions
- Produce qualitative and quantitative reports on the impact of all training and coaching interventions have had on department performance
- Regularly review and update training materials in line with industry, business and legislative changes
- Track and record departmental performance standards, objectively and accurately in order to identify development needs
- Carry out new starter inductions, training and coaching
- Evaluate individuals and departments' sales calls and carry out weekly coaching sessions to improve performance
- Create practical and engaging individual/group/whole team development plans, based on blended learning approach
- Reporting to and working closely with the L&D manager
What you will bring...
- Experience in a sales/coaching environment preferred
- Success in driving performance
- Enthusiastic and can do approach
- Ability to motivate individuals
- A people-person with a strong desire to help others improve
- Highly organised and process-orientated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in delivery of classroom and one to one training interventions
- Confidence in people management in training sessions
If you're passionate about training and looking to work for a company where you are really valued and can make a difference then please apply now!
*Please note that if you have been successful you will be contacted within one working week following your application.