Fixed-term contract: 2 months
Kaplan International Pathways, a division of Kaplan Inc., is an exciting company in the world of international education. We offer a range of courses from University preparation programmes in the UK, Australia, USA, China, Japan and Nigeria through to full degree programmes, in partnership with universities at locations in Singapore, Hong Kong and Australia. Through our academic partnerships with leading universities, our expertise in international student recruitment and focus on first-rate pastoral care and student support, we provide international students with high quality, flexible international education and study opportunities.
Our vibrant head office is based in a stunning development called Kensington Village, in West Kensington with excellent transport connections.
We are looking for an Admissions Intern to join our London-based Admissions team on a 2-month basis. The role would ideally suit a new graduate with strong IT literacy and good interpersonal skills, who is looking to gain office-based, administrative experience.
Our Admissions team is responsible for recruiting students from around the globe to our international colleges throughout the UK. As an Admissions Intern, you will provide a full professional administrative support service to all Admissions functions including processing and checking student applications, processing accommodation bookings, dealing with enquiries from applicants, agents and staff.
To be successful in the role, you’ll have the following:
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational and analytical skills
- Commitment to the highest standards of customer service
- Ability to prioritise and plan work effectively under tight deadlines, under pressure and with competing priorities
- Ability to learn independently and to master and apply new knowledge and skills quickly
- Excellent team skills and the ability to work without close supervision
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to think on ones feet
- Excellent oral, written and communication skills
- Flexible and enthusiastic approach to all tasks undertaken
- Keen interest in working with international students
- Excellent data entry, IT skills and competence with Microsoft packages including
- Experience with Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
What we will offer you:
As an Admissions Intern, working right at the heart of the Admissions Team, you will be joining a dynamic multilingual business in the high-growth industry of international education and in a company which prides itself on its exceptional student experience and study outcomes.
Application method and closing date:
Please apply with a CV and covering letter highlighting why you believe you are suitable for this role, via our online application form.
Deadline: 21st July 2017