Head Of Compliance
A global integrated consultancy and regulatory software publisher, servicing the financial industry. The company is providing compliance services to funds and other institutions to improve their operational processes and structure. A pioneer in the industry, they are leaders in the financial industry in providing intelligent and intuitive commercial and practical advice, giving clients the benefit of their diversified, yet balanced expertise.
The company is currently looking to recruit a senior consultant to lead our growing regulatory compliance team from our London office. We are looking for someone with 7+ years of experience in a compliance and business management role within the financial services and asset management industry. The candidate will have the following experience and qualifications: * Knowledge of and prior experience with AIFMD, MiFID, UCITS, FCA Handbook * Previous project and team management experience * 2.1 in Law, Business Management, or a related subject * Proficient IT skills to quickly adapt to our IT systems/databases The package for the right candidate includes discretionary bonus, healthcare, private pension and potentially an equity option.
- Working closely on all matters of the department
- Direct oversight on the delivery of client work
- Ownership of the quality of the team’s regulatory knowledge and training
- Enjoying participating in the design, development and delivery of compliance products and services, including our regulatory technology
- Occasionally speak as a representative of the firm at industry events
- Setting targets and sales plans and working towards achieving growing revenues
- Active responsibility and accountability for the work quality