Salary: £25.000 - £28,000 DOE
Rock recruitment are seeking a dedicated Buyer to join an innovative ATM support services business. You will be a key part of the Purchasing and Supply Chain team at a time of considerable growth with the huge opportunity for a long term career.
· Manage daily inventory levels
· Working in conjunction with Purchasing Team Leader, manage supplier negotiations
· To achieve targeted cost savings within the buying element of purchasing
· Manage supplier negotiations in line with purchasing strategy
· Assist in sourcing new suppliers for part demands and increasing inventory portfolio.
To assist in the management of supplier performance, identifying and troubleshooting quality and delivery issues
· To assist in mentoring the Purchasing team including training and development.
· Ideally possess a minimum of 4 years' experience in key areas of purchasing, supplier management and negotiation.
· CIPS (desirable)
· Excellent communicator, written and verbal.
· Strong organisational and analytical skills.
· Motivated with a structured and logical approach to problem solving, thinking outside the box.
· Calm and collective with ability to work under extreme pressure.
· Confident when dealing with people at all levels both internal and external to the organisation.
· Accuracy and attention to detail are essential
If you would like further information regarding the role and would like to apply, please submit your CV. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Thanking you in advance for your application.