Deputy Manager wanted!!!
Skyex Resourcing are seeking an experienced Deputy Nursery Manager for a fantatsic nursery in Middlesex. The role will involve deputising to the Nursery Manager and stepping up as manager in the Nursery Managers Abcence. The deputy manager will support the manager with recruiting, managing and marketing all aspects of the nursery provision on a day-to-day basis.
- To lead and manage high quality practice in the nursery
- To work collaboratively with colleagues from other teams ensuring consistency and a high-quality service
- To be effectively compliant with procedures for Ofsted, Local Authorities and other relevant bodies
- To manage and deliver against agreed Key Performance Indicators, all aspects of nursery financial and operational management, including occupancy, staffing rotas, parent invoicing, payroll information. Desirable Skills/Qualifications
- Minimum Level 3 Qualification in Early Years
- Up to date knowledge of EYFS framework and regulations
- Knowledge of Safeguarding children and keeping children safe
- Awareness of health and safety requirements
- Proven success in managing provision and innovative teaching across the Early Years Foundation stage
- Bachelors or higher degree in Early Years - desirable
- Passionate about Early years education and childcare
- Good ICT skills-Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
- Ability to organise own work effectively and that of others, identify priorities and meet outcomes
- Lead by example; demonstrating high levels of drive, enthusiasm and passion with proven ability to motivate others
- Excellent written communication with ability to produce and evaluate reports Relevant Experience * Previous experience of managing a similar setting
If this role sounds interesting to you please apply online today!!
If you are succesfull we will be in touch within 2 weeks of you're application.