Senior Sales Executive
Senior Sales Executive (Print)
Up to £40k (depending on experience) + Commission + Business Mileage + 25 Days Holiday
Are you an experienced sales professional looking for an opportunity to maximise your income whilst working for a reputable, marketing leading printing company based in Essex.
Our client, a thriving business offering tailored, cost effective, high quality print solutions across the UK, have a vacancy for a knowledgeable print professional with a knack for selling to new and existing customers.
In this role, you will be responsible for gaining and maintaining business in line with company targets whilst delivering excellent customer service at all times. We are looking for a person with a passion for print and a natural thirst to keep pace with industry developments.
Building strong relationships over the phone will be second nature to you and you must have demonstrable success within a sales environment.
Senior Sales Executive Role Requirements:
* Prioritise the generation of revenue in line with monthly, quarterly and annual targets
* Maintain professional interaction with prospects and customers at all times ensuring clear and concise communication
* Be positive, professional and work collaboratively with the team and all departments to ensure synergy, strategy and focus
* Always be selling - listening to customers and prospects, hearing what they are saying, overcoming their objections and adapting your approach accordingly
* Provide an excellent customer service experience in order to build strong relationships and secure repeat business
* Work to agreed sales targets
Senior Sales Executive Essentials:
* Ideally, you will be based in Essex
* Must be a drive with access to a car
* You will have a solid background in the print industry
* Highly motivated
* Professionally confident
* Experienced in telephone sales
* Cold calling experience
* A closer combined with account management nurturing
* Resilient and tenacious
* Well spoken and presented
* Excellent standard of English both written and verbal
* Great work ethic
* Ability to work individually and in a team
* Passionate about print technology
* Ability to sell ideas and concepts
* Be an enthusiastic self-starter motivated to assist in the development of the business
* Have excellent communication and negotiation skills
* Be a team player and play a key role in this growing company
Perks & Benefits
* Clear commission structure
* 25 days holiday a year + 8 bank Holidays
* Free Car Parking on site
If you would like to be considered for this role, please follow the link to apply.