Pearson Whiffin Education
Full-time/ Part time
To start January 2018 or earlier
Want to join a school with new and exciting resources to aid learning? Thinking of working in a specialist school with a brilliant support staff team? Ready to make a move to challenge yourself further? Looking for the perfect opportunity to teach a wider range of pupils? Eager to work together with a department building a better learning environment for the next generation? Or even looking to reduce your work load and teach part time? APPLY TODAY!
Pearson Whiffin Education are working with secondary schools based in Maidstone for January 2018 for a variety of teaching roles.
Pearson Whiffin Education is looking to recruit for exceptional teachers in the following subjects;
- Science - Physics, Biology and Chemistry
- Modern Foreign Languages - German, Spanish & French
- Design technology
- Business Studies
Successful candidates will have
- NQT Qualified Teacher status
- Available to start work in January 2018 or earlier
- Demonstrate passion and good subject knowledge; ability to inspire and motivate learning.
- Good - Outstanding record with behaviour and classroom management
- Have experience adapting teaching to the needs of pupils including SEN
- Contribute to the department and school to raise standards
If you have the necessary skills and experience and would like to find out more about the position then please contact Mandy Arthur on or email
Pearson Whiffin Education works in line with the Department for Education guidelines and thoroughly checks all candidates prior to placement. Teachers are asked to provide their current Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and complete a new check through Pearson Whiffin Education before commencing a role. Candidates who are signed up to the update service will be asked to provide their DBS reference number.
Recommend a friend and help them find their dream job. In return, we offer an excellent referral bonus of £250 for every successful placement.