Working for a leading employer in the Chelmsford area. You will be part of a team of 3, reporting to the Group Credit Manager.
- Managing a multicurrency ledger of £5 million monthly
- Reviewing and monitoring credit limits in line with credit insurance requirements
- Ensuring key customers are set up correctly for billing
- Chasing outstanding debts by telephone, letter and email
- Investigating and resolving invoice queries
- Allocation of monies received
- Making recommendations on passing accounts to debt collection agencies or for legal action
- Reconciling the ledger on a monthly basis
- Monthly statement runs
- Making recommendations for bad debt provision, write offs and raising credit notes
- Weekly ledger review with the credit manager
- Assisting the Credit Manager with monthly aged debt reporting and analysis
- My client is looking for a credit controller with 1-3 years relevant and recent experience working within a similar environment.
- Business to business credit control is essential in a large company
- Ideally experience of dealing with high values and a multicurrency ledger
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to follow processes and procedures
- IT Skills - advanced excel
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Sarah Chandler at CWC Recruitment Ltd. CWC is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated to recruiting credit professionals. We have over 35 years of credit control and credit management recruitment experience. We are true experts within our field.