B2B Marketing Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a B2B Marketing Manager to join a growing Financial Services business. Working with high end customers and clients at a national and international level.
My client currently employs over 700 people worldwide providing an expanding range of services to their clients, increasingly leveraging the latest mobile technologies. Working with some of the most desirable luxury and retail brands in over 30 countries. The company has been on a strong growth trajectory, with growth in revenues of over 20% and growth in profitability of over 30% since July 2011. This growth is set to continue with ambitious plans to double the business in 3 years and treble it in 5 years.
The B2B Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- group-level B2B Marketing driving awareness of the group's core services
- communicating and generating demand for the company's broader value propositions
- collaboratively working with in-country marketing managers, business and technical partners as well as our retailer clients
- running large-scale, multi-channel B2B marketing initiatives
- operating across multiple regions
- supporting all aspects of B2B marketing around the organisation
- utilising the full marketing mix as well as managing a number of external agency partners
- devising and executing strategies that drive customer acquisition and retention
- delivering on company objectives and building brand awareness
The successful applicant will have
- sound understanding of both on and offline marketing channels
- the ability to devise and deliver a B2B multi-channel strategy
- excellent communication and exceptional writing skills
- a "hands on" approach and be willing to "get their hands dirty"
- be flexible with a can-do attitude and flair for creative problem solving
- experience of using digital and social channels to drive business growth
- analytical capabilities with an ability to use and interpret data to make business decisions
competitive salary + benefits