An opportunity has arisen for an experienced production supervisor to join an automation solutions business in Aldridge.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing a small team of electro-mechanical fitters
- Ensuring projects are completed on time to satisfy customer demand
- Providing guidance and leadership to the team.
- Liaise with senior management on current and future projects
- Reading technical drawings and assisting with projects on the shop floor
- Mechanical fitting experience from any industry
- Excellent drawing reading skills, both mechanical and electrical
- Ability to make decisions based upon the information available to continue the machine build
- Able to prioritise several projects at once and meet deadlines
- Deliver results
- Focus on solutions
- Maintain records to ISO 9001 during the machine build
- Ensure the high quality of the product
- Knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Able to operate workshop machines, turning, milling etc.
- Forklift license