Home Manager Elderly £45K - Colwyn Bay
Job Title Home Manager (Elderly) c £45K - Colwyn Bay
Town Colwyn Bay
Salary £40 - £45K
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Home Manager to join a well-established and highly thought or private provider of nursing homes.
My client is a prestigious regional provider of private health care and they predominantly work with the elderly. They are currently seeking a highly motivated Home Manager for this small care home in the Colwyn Bay area that provides nursing and social care for older people.
The home has a great local reputation and there is a fantastic team who work well together; staffing levels are very good. Its recent CSSIW report was highly complementary.
Remuneration will be in the region of £40 - £45K.
- Recruitment of staff
- Marketing - you will be responsible for filling beds, maximizing occupancy rates and revenue
- You will have a sound understanding of all relevant legislation as well as up to date knowledge of the CSSIW
- A Registered General Nurse (RGN) qualification - desirable
- Previous Home Manager experience
- Strong Clinical skills
- Relevant managerial qualification in order to register with the CSSIW and Care Council for Wales
- Treating people with dignity
- Free Parking
For more information please contact Neil Horwood or on .