Infrastructure Services Manager - DevOps Team Lead
Infrastructure Service Manager - DevOps Team Lead - Infrastructure Service Manager is required by a rapidly growing business based close to Guildford, West Surrey to join a Cloud Infrastructure Team , salary of between £60k-£70k + Bens.
The Infrastructure Service Manager - DevOps Team Lead will have a deep understanding of the various technologies underpinning our multi-tenanted Cloud environment and will have participated and led projects involving the design, delivery, improvement and management of cloud/virtualised environments. As well as being an excellent trouble-shooter, you will also have a deep understanding of the operations and maintenance of all layers of the cloud environment and an understanding of the architecture, tools and processes required to support continuous delivery, high availability and scalable, always-on services
Infrastructure Service Manager - DevOps Team Lead will have the following experience
- Demonstrated expertise in design, planning, delivery and operation of private cloud environments
- Deep technical skills - role is "technically hands on" and includes support and development of platforms, operations and systems
- Skilled with managing, planning and delivering highly available, highly scalable infrastructure and services
- Experience with best practices in Disaster Recovery, Compliance, Info. Security, Monitoring, and Business Continuity
- Track record of hands-on management in a 99.99% uptime environment and adherence to tight SLA's for incident resolution
- Expertise in Windows, Linux, VMWare, TCP/IP networking, infrastructure monitoring and environment orchestration and automation
- Ability to manage and develop team members
- Skilled in leading multiple operational/improvement team projects - deadline oriented, self-motivated and inspirational
- Direct DevOps interaction with distributed Engineering teams
- Deep Technical Knowledge - Designing, Implementation, Architect, Deployment of Cloud Based Services of scale
- Management and configuration of VMware including clustered/resilient configurations, SRM, monitoring, capacity planning, optimisation, automation and orchestration.
- Management and configuration of MS and Linux Servers in various enterprise roles and functions.
Specific product knowledge in some of the areas below:
- VMware vSphere 5.x and above
- Fortinet, Cisco and Meraki routers and firewalls
- Dell EqualLogic and MD Network Appliances NAS/SAN
- Windows, SQL Server
- Linux, CentOS
- Enterprise monitoring and reporting using Nagios/Opsview and other enterprise tools
- Knowledge of management and automation tools
My client are based close to Guildford, West Surrey and looking to reward this Infrastructure Service Manager - DevOps Team Lead of between £60K- £70k + Bens
If you are an experienced Infrastructure Service Manager who has solid leadership skills and hands on Cloud technical expertise please forward you CV ASAP.