Our client is an independent Lloyds, Chartered insurance broker with offices in Chelmsford.
As a HR Administrator you will be responsible for delivering efficient administration support for the department.
- Keeping the department aware of up and coming HR and employment legislation
- Updating and maintaining staff handbook
- Organising and requesting employee references
- Maintaining and updating personnel files
- Keeping an up to date yearly register of all Operation and HR duties
- Ensuring job specs are kept up to date
- Ensuring all sickness or absence is recorded on file
- Filling annual appraisal
- Keeping employee benefit scheme up to date with employees
- Assisting with staff holiday cards
- Ensuring CII memberships are renewed
- Assisting with organising training, presentations and meetings
- Carrying out office risk assessments
- Producing monthly reports
To be considered for this opportunity:
- You will ideally have at least a years’ worth of experience with the above tasks or have a relevant Human Resources qualification.
- You must be able to maintain professionalism at all times.
- You should be trustworthy and organised and have strong administration skill and a passion to learn.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, along with support for professional qualifications. This role is offering the opportunity to work in a friendly team and well positioned office in Chelmsford.