Telesales Account Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Telesales Account Manager to join an innovative business based in Whitstable. Salary £17,000 - £22,000.
Monday-Thursday 8.30am-5.15pm with an early finish on a Friday!
Our prestigious client provides enthusiastic individuals the chance to broaden, grow and enhance their sales skills and abilities in a modern and friendly office setting.
You will be reporting to the Business Retentions Manager assisting in the maintenance of customer accounts.
As the successful Telesales Account Manager you will:
* Assist in analysing the weekly / monthly variance report.
* Contact non drawers / closed accounts in order to regain.
* Contact accounts transferred from New Business to advise on management change.
* Ensure regular contact with Administration and Credit departments to provide smooth processing of applications.
* Maintain detailed and accurate customer records within the CRM.
* Manage and deal with customer complaints and queries to a satisfactory level.
* Plan and prioritise sales activities to achieve agreed targets.
* Maintain a full understanding of all the products.
* Cold call to substitute loss of accounts (this may not always be required).
* Work to individual and group targets.
* Undertake additional duties as may be assigned from time to time.
To be the successful Telesales Account Manager, it is important that you possess a good standard of education with ideally a grade C or equivalent in Maths and English.
Due to the nature of the role, previous experience within an office and sales environment is preferred as well as proficient use of Microsoft packages.
If you are target conscious and results driven then this is the perfect opportunity for you to become a member of a successful team!
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 16 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation. We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.