Customer Success Manager, StoryStream
£25,000 - £40,000 + 27 days holiday, flexible working, development opportunities, team days out and share option scheme.
Founded in 2012, StoryStream is an ambitious, fast-growing marketing technology business whose client list includes some of the world’s most innovative brands - Porsche, KLM, BMW, Boots, Coca-Cola, Adidas and Microsoft.
Our revolutionary product helps brands to be better digital storytellers - delivering customer experiences that are more personalised and relevant, and empowering marketers to increase trust, boost brand loyalty and maximise sales.
The Role of Customer Success Manager
We’re now looking to recruit an outstanding customer success manager into the Customer Success team. Reporting to the Head of Customer Success, you’ll be confident with customers at all levels, know how to demonstrate success, be able to deliver projects on time and have a creative eye for the most engaging content. Key responsibilities are:
- Supporting our clients to setup, deploy and use StoryStream
- New clients - Helping with onboarding, offering expertise and insight on how to get the most from using user-generated social content to engage with customers
- Existing clients - Helping to track and optimise their use of StoryStream, to identify new opportunities and to grow key accounts
The Ideal Candidate for the Customer Success Manager Role
You’re likely to be an online producer or account manager looking for a move into SaaS. You’ll have the following skills and experience:
- Motivated by driving success for clients
- Experience of identifying growth opportunities in client accounts
- Experience in a technology business especially SaaS
- Have experience in project management/digital producing
- Have a creative eye for great content and web design
- Have experience with HTML (standards compliant)/CSS
- Highly-organised with an ability to prioritise
- Excellent communication skills by phone and email
- A love of learning with the ability to learn on the job
- Excellent presentation skills
- Enjoys a range of different tasks and happy to try new things
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ambitious, fast-growing SaaS company that’s on a mission to build a business with real impact and significance.