Payroll and Human Resources Manager Job
Are you an experienced Payroll Manager with an eye for detail and an interest in HR?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Payroll and Human Resources Manager on a temporary basis where you will be managing the payroll and HR function for this well-established, large organisation based near Colwyn Bay, North Wales.
In the Payroll and Human Resources Manager Job you will be:
- Managing the Human resource function of the establishment
- Monitoring absences
- Managing the recruitment process, placing adverts, corresponding with applicants, checking proof of identity etc.
- Maintaining the Disclosure and Barring Service Register
- Processing payroll for over 200 staff
- Arranging payments to HMRC and PAYE
- Preparing monthly returns for pensions and pension year end reporting
- Ensuring all statutory reporting in relation to payroll is done
To be successful in the Payroll and Human Resources Manager Job you will need:
- To be educated to A Level standard
- A degree or equivalent and membership of IPD is desirable
- Proven experience in HR and processing payroll
- Current knowledge of payroll legislation
- Current knowledge of pensions
- Good numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to manage time effectively, use own initiative and to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent ICT skills, especially in Excel
- Ability to effectively organise workload and plans with an attention to detail to achieve objectives and targets
This is a full time, temporary contract for 3 – 4 months working Monday to Friday 37 hours per week on a salary of £25,000 per annum plus holiday pay.
By submitting your details in application for this vacancy you consent to receiving further relevant job search related information from Supertemps which you can unsubscribe from at any time.