B2B Sales Advisor, Norwich, Up to £17,000 basic + Impressive OTE
A truly rewarding sales opportunity has become available joining a City centre based employer, with significant and uncapped earning potential. Working as part of a small dedicated B2B team, this role incorporates dealing with mainly incoming led enquiries, communicating with clients regarding products and services available and using a consultative approach, managing the 360 process.
You will be a driven sales professional, with a proven sales track record and strongly motivated by excellent earning potential. Based at company offices in Norwich city centre offered salary of up to £17,000 DOE plus an impressive bonus scheme, realistically offering between £1000 to £3500 OTE per month - although commission is completely uncapped.
Your duties will include:
- Responding to inbound queries via phone, email and online webchat.
- Pro-actively contacting customers from warm sales leads and campaigns.
- Managing accounts and converting from initial interest to closing of the sale.
- Preparing quotes and contracts and upselling additional services and most suitable products.
- Arranging visits for Field representatives and completing sales visit reports.
- Effectively identifying and solving customer issues.
- Working to and achieving individual and team sales targets.
- Ensuring high standards of customer service are delivered at all times.
- Attending trade events and exhibitions when required.
- Logging and maintaining accurate CRM Records.
- Have proven success in a selling environment, capable of achieving set targets.
- Be an excellent negotiator.
- Be highly tenacious and motivated.
- Possess strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Be highly organised and able to multi-task and prioritise workload.
This vacancy offers an excellent career opportunity for a proven sales professional.
A comprehensive benefits package is offered including; 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + your birthday off, company pension scheme and a health shield.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Rachel Jackson - Recruitment Delivery Consultant at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.