Travel Advisor home and field sales based
Location: Birmingham or surrounding areas
Job Title: Travel Advisor (home and field sales based)
Salary: 23-25k DOE + car allowance, bonus's/commission OTE 35-40k
Hours: Monday - Friday 37.5hrs per week
You must have your own car to be considered for this role
Our client are the specialist providers within the educational travel industry who organise group tours for schools and colleges across the UK. With their Head office in Brighton they are looking for an experienced and pro-active Travel Advisor to continue to develop and grow the Birmingham and surrounding area.
The ideal candidate will have a proven record in securing business by following up enquiries, booking meetings and client visits whilst maintaining repeat business and actively searching for new business.
* Making initial contact with all customers including contacting new and existing enquiries
* Sourcing and converting leads and enquiries procured from all sources into sales
* Providing the best travel and destination advice
* Up-sell opportunities for all products & switch selling where possible
* Actively seek face to face meetings whilst providing excellent customer service at all times
* Assist bookings from point of enquiry to post tour with office support teams
* Represent the company at parent evenings with confirmed tours via presentations when required
* Building relationships with all party leaders
* Develop and maintain excellent product knowledge
* Follow set KPI's and targets and work towards team targets
* Full clean driving license and car owner
* Proven success and a passion for sales (experience within the education/travel sector would be a distinct advantage)
* Ability to present to groups via PowerPoint
* Confident and presentable with a professional manner
* Experience in working towards KPI's & targets
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If you provide a consultative selling approach and are self-motivated looking for an energetic sales role as a Travel Advisor then please call Kelly or Rebecca on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.