Business Development Manager / Sales Executive
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Business Development Manager / Sales Executive to join a global market leader based in Yeovil, Somerset.
In this role you will spend two days per week office based and three days field based attending meetings with clients, some pre booked and some that you have arranged. A large percentage of the company's clients are based in London and some around larger cities across the UK. All of your travel and mileage will be fully expensed with the company.
This is a more senior role where you will manage your own time, generate your own sales leads, cold call prospective clients and meet and exceed your sales targets. You must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of selling either office or field based.
The annual salary will be £30,000 PA with an OTE of £60,000 - £70,000.
- Proven ability to develop new client relationships and generate new accounts
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent written and oral English skills
- Previous experience dealing with MD level management
- Ability to develop sales concepts
- Proven ability to sell on the phone
- Proven ability to close a sale
This role will suit someone motivated by commission who excels in negotiating & consultative selling.
Duties of the role include:
- Develop new business relationships, generating and negotiate new income to an agreed annual target
- Responsibility for own lead generation and appointment setting
- Managing existing accounts
- Direct and lead in the selling of company products and services
- Actively seek opportunities for generating additional sales revenue
- Identify opportunities for future growth in the marketplace
- Develop and deliver effective product and service launches, marketing campaigns and promotional sales materials
- Travel to client meetings and relevant marketing events
- Analyse and report competitor activities and initiatives
- Present weekly sales reports to the Sales Director
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of telesales - essential
- An understanding of B2B sales to large corporate professional clients
- Proven ability to meet and exceed targets
- Proven ability to develop new clients and generate new accounts
You will need to be a well presented, articulate, dynamic, confident and self motivated.
This is a full time role working Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
The benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Free parking on site
- 5% Pension
If you would like to apply for this position please email your CV directly to or call Rebecca on .
Office Angels are acting as an employment agency for this role. Please visit our website www.office-angels.com for similar positions and to experience our virtual website. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.