Demand Planner - Immediate start available
Are you an experienced Demand Planner? Or do you have Supply chain, order processing or forecasting experience? Would you like to work in modern offices, working as part of an incredibly supportive team and working for a company who offer career progression?
If so read on, we have a brilliant vacancy for you.
Our client is an international company and due to internal promotion require a Demand Planner to join their busy team.
Within this role you will be responsible for assisting in the execution and achievement of the company's annual sales target, along with the best service level to their clients customers before, during and after a purchase in a cost effective way.
- Ideally a Bachelor Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain Management, Business Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in a Logistics/ Customer Service environment, preferably in an international and/or FMCG setting
- Knowledge of Supply Chain/Logistics (transport, warehousing, distribution)
- Very good MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Pro-active and highly professional communication skills to communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellence-driven and results-oriented
- Willing to travel domestically & globally
Reasons to work at this company:
- Modern vibrant offices
- Global exposure in your role
- Company bonus scheme
- Pension scheme worth 8%
- Private healthcare scheme
- 23 days annual leave
- Free parking
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply today. We look forward to receiving your application.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.