Site Manager - High End Residential - Concrete Frame
Job Title - Site Manager
Salary - £50k-£60k plus package
Location - South West London
Our client are one of South West London's leading builders of high quality, prestigious projects. Over a 30-year period, their reputation for creating outstanding residential schemes has extended into commercial developments, with a typical spend of up to £10 million.
They are involved in both new build bespoke schemes and high end refurbishment projects, all of which are in sought after locations in London & Surrey. They quality of the work and finishes are exceptional.
The scheme the Site Manager will be based on initially is located in Wimbledon. It consists of around 20 high end concrete frame units.
Reporting to the Project Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Ensure that the programme deadlines are achieved
- Assist the contractors and subcontractors to ensure they have a full understanding of the required program dates
- Ensure that all building operations are carried out in line with current health and safety standards and that all method statements and risk assessments have been reviewed and checklists completed
- Conduct and monitor tool box meetings, health & safety training, including site inductions and site training are conducted as necessary
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest standards of quality
- Assess the quality of work at all stages
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Must have a demonstrated track record in residential site management
- Experience working on concrete frame
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- Have excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Must be computer literate
- Experience with timber frame
- Experience with concrete frame
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please get in touch with Sam Taylor .