OPEN DAY THURSDAY 13TH JULY BETWEEN 10AM - 6PM. This is your opportunity to fast-track registration! Read more below!
We are looking for a keen Concierge to join a gated estate in South West London.
We’re looking for someone with a warm and engaging personality who will actively assist residents and guests. You will be security minded and have experience of delivering an unforgettable 5* customer service.
- Greet all residents / guests to the Estate and assist with their queries
- Ensure all general telephone enquiries are dealt with and any messages logged
- Receive and keep safe registered mail and deliveries for residents
- Supervise any keys which may be held in the lodge; ensuring that they are correctly logged in and out
- Perform porterage services and inspect on a daily basis all common areas and report any defects, security or health and safety concerns to the Head Porter if necessary
- Enter into the day book any relevant comments and details with regards to the signing in and out of all contractors and service personnel
- Ensure that any incident or accidents are logged appropriately
Concierge experience isn’t a must and while a similar background would be useful, PERSONALITY is key.
You’ll be a bubbly and approachable person, looking for a varied day and a hands-on role.
You will also:
- Be an effective communicator, both spoken and written
- Have a basic understanding of Word, Outlook and Excel
You’ll be part of a small, fun and vibrant team who enjoy each other’s company and like drinks on Friday!
This is a fantastic opportunity to make up your salary with overtime (between £25-£28k) with review after 6 months.
Working Hours: early shift 8am - 16.00 and late shift 15.30 - 23.30 (37.3 hours)
If you’re interested in this role or would like to hear about similar opportunities, please reach out to us today!
* Unfortunately, due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance. *
Come to our Open Day Thursday 13th July between 10am - 6pm. This is your opportunity to fast-track registration! We have lots of different roles available all over London, whether you are looking for a permanent or a temporary position.
Roles we are recruiting for NOW
There is no need to book an appointment, all you need to do is drop in, bring your passport (and other relevant documents) and your up-to-date CV.
Meet us at Swan House 37-39 High Holborn WC1V 6AA !