Commercial Finance Manager - FMCG
This fast growth FMCG business is seen as the leader in its field and is seeking an experienced and highly commercial individual to join in a business partnering role. You will work closely with Heads of Departments in provided cost analysis for the group and supporting corporate projects.
- Analysing new group projects and its impact on cost base and partnering the senior stakeholders and assisting with the preparation of business cases from an operational perspective
- Key member of Commercial Finance team driving all aspects of delivery of the company's revenue and gross margin
- Supporting in the delivery of board and investor reporting packs.
- Supporting ad hoc analysis required for the investors, and a key team member in supporting the modelling and data requirements for future funding and investment processes
- Liaison with sales, business intelligence, pricing and IT teams to use data to drive the right commercial decisions, and ensure consistency of data and insights across the company.
- Supporting the provision of monthly, weekly and daily management information, including P&L, balance sheet, key metrics and revenue analysis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified CIMA/ACA/ACCA candidate looking to join a rapidly expanding group and further develop their career.
For more information on this position please contact Radley Green to be considered.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.