Finance Manager - Agency - London
Our Client is a well established, highly regarded, award winning Agency and they have an impressive Client list.
They are now require an experienced Finance Manager to head up the finance team.
This is an exciting time to join this lively team and become an important part of their continued success and growth
Finance Manager responsibilities will include:
- Heading up the day to day finance team
- Cash flow management
- Manage and develop a high performing
- Sign off of current & cash account bank reconciliations
- Oversight of project finances including managing invoicing, tracking receipt of Client Purchase Orders.
- Attend a weekly project review meetings to ensure all project issues are recognised and resolved in a timely manner.
- Regular project reconciliations to ensure timely and accurate income recognition and forecasting across projects
- Oversight of time sheet completion and processing.
- Year end processing together with preparation of Audit File for external auditors and be the first point on contact for all audit queries.
- Management of outsourced payroll function, company insurances and pension arrangements.
- Support the preparation of the annual budget and reforecasts .
- Assist in improving processes and undertake periodic initiatives e.g. supplier review.
- Manage Paprika software and its users to maximise efficiency within the business, overseeing training when required.
- Implementing and monitoring appropriate internal controls which contribute to the effective financial management of the Company.
- Preparation of month end accounts, balance sheet reconciliations, accruals and prepayments.
- VAT returns, P11D’s and PAYE.
- Monthly management accounts
- Ad Hoc analysis
Finance Manager Key Attributes required:
- Strong communication skills with experience of managing people.
- Proficient in all software packages used within Office
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to work well to tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and a commercial approach
- Experience of Paprika advantageous
- Experience of working in a marketing services agency or people business could be an advantage
If you do not hear from us within five working days then we regret your application on this occasion has not been successful.