Open Programmes Portfolio Director
Help us Transform the way the World does Business
We're looking for a dedicated Open Programmes Portfolio Director to enhance the School's Open Programmes Portfolio.
Contribute to World-class Customer Experience
Executive Education design and deliver outstanding management and leadership development programmes that account for approximately 40% of the School's total revenue. The portfolio includes over 125 Open and Custom titles and engages with key international clients. Delivered around the world, these programmes have over 5,000 participants and are a key part of the School's future growth plans. Joining the Learning Solutions department as Open Programmes Portfolio Director, you'll develop and maintain the School's programme vision in regards to learning impact and delivery strategy. You'll be responsible for measuring the impact of the programmes and making sure that the programmes ' design, objectives and content meet market needs. You'll also:
* Collaborate with Academic Directors and Design Directors to take programme learning beyond plenary components
* Put in place innovative teaching methods, experiential learning activities, digital tools and discovery visits to enhance skills and learning
* Deliver interactive sessions so that participants understand the purpose of the entire learning journey
* Facilitate regular learning reviews and discussions with participants to help them embed the learning back in the workplace
* Integrate learning technologies and processes to enhance individual and group learning
* Make sure that action plans are in place and follow-ups with participants occur whilst studying on the programme
* Further develop programme design and delivery from initial concept stages through to launch
* Oversee new programme title launches
Share our Knowledge
In this important role, you'll make a real difference to the quality and competitiveness of one of the School's most valued portfolios, thereby helping us accomplish our vision.
Who We Are Looking For
* A bachelor's degree/MBA preferred and experience in Executive Education or Executive programme development
* Strong strategic planning skills, project management and learning & development experience
* Excellent communication, negotiation and diplomacy skills
* Knowledge of international business and proven experience working internationally
* A strong team player with outstanding relationship building skills
* A sound knowledge of learning and programme delivery principles, theory and practice
Be Part of an International Network
We're a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international. Based in London's Regent's Park, this is an opportunity to work at the heart of Europe's digital capital.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
Benefits We Offer
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to the Universities Superannuation Scheme (a defined benefit workplace pension scheme) and season ticket loan facility.
Location: Regent's Park, London