Payroll Team Leader - £36K - 6 Month FTC - Upton Park
My client is a leading business when it comes to providing support services for education facilities that are unparralled.
Due to a restructure they are in pursuit of a HR/Payroll Shared Service Team Leader to oversee a team of 6 on a 6 month FTC.
This role will suit a Payroll Supervisor who is highly proficient in payroll, who has worked within a shared service environment.
To be considered successful, the ideal candidate must -
- be proficient in processing pay changes and producing exception reports
- be proficient in manuel calculations an across payroll legislations
- be able to maintain the vendor relationship with their payroll provider
- manage a wide and complex personal workload whilst meeting changing deadlines and conflicting priorities to maintain consistency of approach
- undertake independent special projects and work programmes relating to the recruitment and payroll function
- lead a team from the front with differing responsibilities and workloads
- be able to communicate effectively, informatively and with sensitivity, in maintaining confidentiality and inspiring trust
If this role sounds like one you wish to consider please APPLY NOW !