Finance Assistant - Creative Agency - London
Our Client is an amazing creative agency that are now seeking an ambitious Finance Assistant.
The role will require the Finance Assistant to support the Head of Finance and agency with the day-to-day running of the Finance department.
Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits
As Finance Assistant key responsibilities will include:
- Maintain client system details by using the strong relationships you develop
- Manage debtors and credit control to enable the agency to operate a healthy cash flow.
- Maintain client job records to ensure each job is run smoothly.
- Manage the Job WIP process to ensure all reporting is accurate, jobs attract minimal write-offs and productions are delivered efficiently.
- Maintain the Monthly Income and Sales schedule, allowing the agency to track monthly billing progress.
- Maintain supplier records and agreements ensuring contracts are up to date and system notes are accurate.
- Determine, collate and process the agency’s weekly payment run, ensuring all payments are made within the agency’s cash flow guidelines.
- Maintain and complete monthly bank reconciliations ensuring all transactions are processed accurately within the deadlines.
- Maintain the fixed asset schedules ensuring items are capitalised and depreciated within the agency’s guidelines.
- Report weekly on the agency’s missing timesheets ensuring that we record as much time as possible
- Use your analytical skills and access to financial information to provide reporting support to the Head of Finance and Management Team if required.
- As the experienced Paprika user you will be responsible for training
Finance Assistant Key Attributes Required:
- Strong people skills, communicate accurately
- Previous exp within a marketing services environment
- Previous experience within an Agency finance team
- Advanced understanding of the project/job life cycle
- Good sales and purchase ledger experience
- WIP experience
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent Excel, Word, Powerpoint skills
- Essential good knowledge of Paprika
If you do not hear from us within five working days then we regret your application on this occasion has not been successful