Business Development Manager
Entourage are currently looking for experienced Business Devlopment Managers
Entourage is a full service, integrated business development consultancy specialising in the marketing services sector. Our clients are some of the leading and most innovative agencies in the UK.
Essentially we are an outsourced sales and marketing department for our clients and they see us as an extension of their team. We use a mix of calling activities, thought leadership content and events/ seminars to engage the brands our agencies want to work with and grow our client’s profiles
in the markets that are important to them.
We have grown significantly since our inception in 2012. We started as team of 3 and there are now over 20 of us. The successful applicant will be joining an exciting, fast paced and dynamic company that has ambitious plans to grow and diversify.
A new exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Entourage team. We are actively seeking an experienced BDM to manage and oversee a strong portfolio of marketing and communication agencies. The role would predominately focus on day to day prospecting to senior marketers across a variety of industry sectors utilising a mixture of communication channels such as - calling activities, email campaigns, event and seminar projects and B2B social media.
The ideal applicant must be willing and able to work proactively in an autonomous and innovative environment - where trust and dedication is essential.
- Owning the day to day contact with a portfolio of clients providing regular updates and overall guidance and support.
- Strong relationship management to actively build and nurture existing key accounts as well as being able to generate new leads.
- Managing the whole sales process from identification, to appointment setting, co-ordination of briefs and general account management.
- The completion of all monthly activity reports and the maintenance of each client CRM system.
- Ensuring all appointment confirmations are complied with the correct information/ qualification criteria and sent to the client or appropriate contact.
- Data tracking - working closely with the Account Director and Communications Manager to identify any data requirements.
- Being involved in and take ownership of creating new business ideas and strategies for each client.
- Leadership qualities - being able to undertake a certain task and successfully relay and explain to others.
- Highly driven to succeed - the ability to set goals and make a plan for reaching each successfully.
- Excellent communication skills - must have a consultative sales approach and be a strong persuader and influencer at a senior management level.
- Strong relationship builder with a warm and positive approach.
- Highly organised - being able to plan and prioritise your work according to deadlines.
- Have a flexible approach, thrive under pressure and enjoy working in a strategic sales role and environment.