Client Services Executive - Luxury Hospitality
In their 8th year, this luxury hospitality service is growing from strength to strength. They provide a global service which allows people to stay at luxury homes in top cities, whilst providing an excellent service throughout their stay. They pride themselves on the exceptional customer experience they provide and are highly acclaimed within the luxury property industry. ?
With over 1000 luxury properties on their books, they are hoping to expand their Operations team and are on the hunt for a smart and tech-savvy graduate Client Services Executive to join the ranks.Job description
In this Client Services Executive graduate job, you will be working as part of the company’s biggest core team. It will be your responsibility to work closely with the homeowners,?guests?and colleagues to ensure the best possible customer experience is maintained. You will be helping with any issues that arise for our guests, providing logical solutions to any queries, always with a friendly approach! This is a Client Services graduate job with a difference - it's not a typical office-based role and will be taking on a variety of tasks within a fast-paced environment.
Please note their service is 7 days a week and the role will be on a shift basis. The earliest shift will be: 7am – 3.30pm, and the latest will be 1:30pm-10pm.Key responsibilities
In this Client Services Executive graduate job, you can expect a truly diverse and fast paced role. The following tasks will make up part of a typical day:?
- Responding to any escalated cases efficiently
- Understanding the situation with a guest and being able to build rapport quickly and find a solution
- Ensuring the guest experience is at a high standard with a charming manner and positive outlook
- Putting forward sensible improvements to the overall guest and host experience ?
- Supporting the team with any ad hoc tasks
- A smart graduate educated to degree level ?
- A real interest in travel and hospitality is important
- A very strong communicator, both written (email) and verbal with a professional approach when speaking to clients?
- A fantastic telephone manner - previous experience working in a phone-based or client facing role is crucial
- A genuine excitement for working in a start-up environment – you will be happy to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in?
- A flexible worker who is happy to adapt and has a logical mindset?
- A strong attention to detail in all work, especially when prioritising tasks
- A real multi-tasker who can keep a level head when juggling multiple projects?
- Excellent customer based experience (e.g. hospitality, chalet host etc)?
- A fast learner who will be able to pick up multiple bespoke systems with ease
- Hands-on training from day 1?with a truly flexible route for your progression?
- A young and fun team environment who love beer and pizza on a Friday!?
- A fully functioning fancy coffee machine ?
- Staff parties and team outings!?
- Pension scheme and health insurance?
- The company are respectful and flexible with their staff’s work-life balance, so the rota is sent out a month in advance
- Partnered with an employee benefits scheme so lots of extra benefits!
Looking for Client Services graduate jobs and have an interest in?luxury?hospitality? Waste no time and apply for this Client Services Executive graduate job in London today!