Temporary Credit Controller
We are looking for a temporary Credit Controller/Accounts Assistant to join a prestigious central Cardiff organisation for a one to two-month assignment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for sales ledgers to include billing and credit control; assisting in the maintenance of strong customer relationships.
- Overall responsibility for Group’s sales ledgers, to include: raising of invoices; monitoring of aged debt and chasing as appropriate; issuing of statements etc.
- Treasury related duties where cover is necessary (processing, posting and allocation of receipts to bank/cash book nominal (with the other side of each double entry/journal appropriately posted to the correct debtor account or as a direct credit to the correct nominal ledger account).
- Daily physical banking of payments received
- Monitoring of bank crediting of large cash deposits (those subject to carrier collection normally with regards to stadium events) and the initiation to conclusion of any related short payment claims that may emerge
- Other ad hoc tasks, as required.
This role is looking for an urgent start so contact us ASAP