CIPD HR Tutor
We have a vacancy for an employed HR tutor (full time or part-time) to deliver Level 3, 5 and 7 CIPD qualifications and contribute to our delivery of CMI, ILM and IAM qualifications.
Watson Martin Partnership is one of the market leading centres for all levels of CIPD Professional Qualifications tailored to individual/group requirements. We have accomplished this by offering our students and clients the highest level of customer service and achieving outstanding examination success. You will be based in our Raynes Park office and must be able to deliver training in our Central London training venues.
- Salary £40k-£45k per annum
- High levels of job satisfaction through helping individuals achieve their goals
- A high degree of flexibility, self-management and discretion
- Being part of a close knit team in a very successful business
- Opportunities to continually develop professional knowledge and competence
- Proven track record of workshop design and delivery
- Interest in providing individual support to students and ability to provide high quality constructive feedback
- Proficiency in using virtual learning environments (ideally Moodle but not essential)
- Experience of designing or using blended learning materials and delivering webinars and/or live classes
- Experience at a management level as an HR/L&D generalist
- MCIPD and preferably holding a masters level qualification, with a genuine interest in developing others.
- Flexibility and a willingness for occasional travel throughout the UK and to work outside normal office hours including weekends and evenings occasionally.
- Experience of delivering apprenticeships is desirable