Payments and Reconciliations Operations Administrator
We are currently recruiting for an Operations Administrator to join an international finance institution based in London.
Key duties will include:
- To check and monitor the automated matching of trades on CTM and ensure Swift messages are sent to custodians correctly.
- Match trade instructions against broker confirmations manually when required and confirm match on an in-house system.
- To liaise directly with settlement agents/brokers on settlement problems.
- To reconcile designated clients cash balances daily (where available).
- To liaise directly with custodians on any discrepancies that occurs.
- To reconcile holdings, on designated client accounts, on a monthly basis on the in-house system to custodians' data and produce a formal reconciliation using excel spreadsheets.
- To reconcile cash balances, on designated client accounts, on a daily and monthly basis on the in-house system to custodians' data and produce a formal monthly reconciliation using excel spreadsheets.
- To match and send instructions to custodians for all FX transactions.
- To check daily pricing reports and take relevant actions when required.
- Prepare corporate action forms and transmit instructions to custodians and process on in-house system.
- To produce client valuations and related schedules from the in-house system for allocated clients.
- Ensure valuation reports are given to the Performance Officer in a timely manner.
Key experience will include:
- Prior knowledge of settlements, reconciliations and client reporting within a Banking institution
- Prior system experience to include Excel, Bloomberg, Dimension, CTM and Alert
- Ability to build internal and external relationships with both clients and customers
- Attention to detail and ability to manage workload and meet deadlines consistently
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- An understanding of financial services regulations would be advantageous
This is a 6 month FTC with the potential to turn permanent and the client is willing to offer £28,000 p.a. pro rata subject to experience.