Cycling Sales Specialist
Our client is an exciting and innovative travel company which has recently expanded into the cycling holiday market. They are looking to recruit cycling enthusiasts to join their expanding contact centre sales team based near Kings Cross, London.
The customer experience is paramount with a focus on delivering the best holidays and breaks while delivering that helpful and informative touch to each and every customer. We are looking for people who are passionate about 2 wheeled experiences and who spend a lot of time on their bike. We don’t mind if you ride for fun, for health, for your commute, so long as you ride. We are looking for people who are knowledgeable, helpful and insightful, but it is especially important that you have a deep understanding of travel to complement your cycling.
Role to include, but not limited to:-
You will be working in a fast paced and challenging role liaising between clients, venues and bike suppliers to book all elements of a customer’s cycling holiday.
- Act in a professional and efficient manner to phone and email enquiries
- Creating your own client database
- Engage the customer, via phone or email, in order to ascertain the client’s needs, budget and offer suggestions as to the perfect destination and itinerary
- Develop a deep knowledge and understanding of destinations, the product and the best venues and experiences
- Use initiative to upsell and cross sell other products to the customer
- Achieve levels of client service at all times to encourage repeat business
- Ability to update and write content for the website
- Collecting customer feedback
- Handling client generated enquiries (telephone, email and website)
- Accurate price quoting
- Managing your own client database
- Telephone based sales experience would be an advantage but not essential
- You will Cycle regularly and have a reasonable knowledge of bikes and biking culture
- If you have ridden in or travelled to key cycling destinations yourself, that would be highly advantageous
- A confident, competitive team player with an eye for detail with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good time management and the ability to work under pressure are pre-requisites.
What’s in it for you?
- 20-23k basic salary + Uncapped Commission
- 25 days holiday pa
- Contributory pension scheme
- Staff discounts available on Flights, Accommodation, Airport Parking, Airport accommodation and Airport VIP Lounges.
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Corporate gym discounts
- A vibrant and high energy working environment
- Free fruit, tea and coffee
- Summer and Christmas socials
- Extensive training and opportunities to develop in a fast growing company
- The chance to help shape the direction of this new and exciting business
If you think this is the role for you then please send your CV today.
***Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive that if you have not had a response within 7 days, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. ***