Customer Service Executive £22-25K IT Solutuions Central London
Our client is the largest supplier of ticketing / booking & CRM software for the visitor attraction market.
How you can expect to spend your day:
Assisting our customers with support / service issues via telephone, email and helpdesk system. Learning new features of our software to assist with training.
- Complete all tasks and handle all situations in accordance with out clients core values.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, or participating in professional organisations.
- Communicate in a clear, concise and timely manner, including voicemail and email.
- Always promote and uphold the values, mission, and vision of the company.
- Read, understand, and comply with the Employee Handbook.
- Promote and adhere to all defined policies, processes, and procedures.
- Perform other tasks as required by management.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
Enthusiastic and positive approach to customer service, some IT knowledge (office, internet). Great telephone manner some knowledge of visitor attractions market.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including exhibiting professionalism and diplomacy when working with customers.
- Proven experience with coordination of multiple tasks simultaneously, meeting deadlines and working productively and efficiently under pressure.
- A demonstrated proficiency of Microsoft Office programs (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft PowerPoint).
- Ability to work in the UK and travel to the central London office on a daily basis.
- Ability to work/communicate to all levels of management and knowledge-based personnel and keep a professional demeanour at all times.
- Ability to work both in a team environment and on an individual basis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working additional hours beyond regularly scheduled hours as requested by management.
- Understanding of the necessity to meet stringent deadlines.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 lbs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or combination of education and experience.
- 1 year or less experience providing technical/customer support services.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- We’re a growing company with opportunity for the right individual
- Moving to excellent office location in early august