Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager -Up to £40,000k uncapped OTE £50K+ (home-based - covering the South)
My client is the UK's longest established brand in sales training. The company offers a substantial portfolio of open courses and 'in-company' training solutions in core skill areas that are critical for business success. Serving clients in over 60 countries in 30+ languages worldwide through a network of offices and partnerships. My client provide training solutions in; sales management, leadership and management, personal development and behavioural safety.
Your purpose as an experienced new business sales professional will be to actively prospect for new business to create and develop profitable opportunities. You will maximise all opportunities in order to meet and exceed sales income targets while delivering excellent customer service to our clients. As Business Development Manager you will achieve significant growth in the UK business as well as contributing to the success of the international network.
My client is searching for a driven entrepreneur who is a proven 'self-starter', highly motivated and disciplined individual to join their field sales team, covering new business wins across the South of the UK. This role is working "Remote" or in the Rickmansworth head offices. You will have a proven track record of delivering a conceptual sale, with an average sales cycle of 4-6 months.
You will be a passionate, driven individual who is searching for a new opportunity to utilise your established network of corporate contacts in order to continue a successful track record of meeting and exceeding annual revenue targets in excess of £250k.
- Researching, targeting and prospecting for new clients using networking and social media to identify relevant opportunities and conducting telephone research and appointment making
- Developing new business and protecting existing business with existing clients
- Developing creative and appropriate solutions for our clients
- Proposal writing/ Responding to RFIs and RFPs / Tenders
- Designing and delivering high impact presentations one to one or to a wider group
- Negotiating viable packages that protect margins
- Preparing and working to a business plan
- Maintaining specified Quality Management procedures & standards
- Supporting/monitoring development, investigation and design work by trainers for in-company assignments
- Working with the marketing department to develop initiatives to increase sales
- Continual commitment to learning: company products and services, business partners, attendance at courses and team meetings, the market, the competition
- Supplying management information as specified by the Head of Sales
- Providing leads, referrals and intelligence to colleagues
If you are an exceptional candidate looking for your next opportunity please send you CV and covering letter or call for further information.