Senior Fire Alarm Engineer
SENIOR FIRE ALARM ENGINEER
Service Fire Alarm Systems get put on further Courses - £30 - 35k, Earn £35-£50k
Fire Detection Company are looking for a great Senior Fire Alarm Engineer to Supervise and join their stable Fire division which is expanding. You will be working the London area mostly and on sites such as Local Authority and Councils, so will not have to travel far and wide.
The company (your next employer?) is well established and very supportive
*Career Description for Senior Fire Alarm Engineers role
- Role Brief - You would supervise the service team and service Fire Alarms
*Benefits for you
- Earnings - up to £50,000 … as Overtime is there
- Salary - £30 - 35k to start with reviews in future to higher
- Courses - Learn Further Fire Alarm systems
- Progress to Management (if wanted)
- Call Out
- Company Vehicle
*Person Required for Senior Fire Alarm Engineers role
- Essential - UK Fire Alarm experience
- Essential - Based in South East near East London/ Essex area … Commutable to London
- Essential - Will work overtime and weekends
- **Preferred - Knowledge of BS5389
- **Preferred - CSCS Card helpful but not essential
Job Titles you may have - Fire Alarm Service Engineer, Fire Service and Install Engineer, Fire and Security Engineer, Fire Alarm Systems Engineer, Fire Systems Engineers, Fire Engineer, Fire and Security Systems Engineer (Service).
Locations maybe near you - North London, (Greater London), Enfield, Barnet, Chigwell, Romford, Ilford, Romford, Dartford, East London Barking or similar.
*Contact Us about Senior Fire Alarm Engineers role
Fire and Security Careers is an Employment Agency specialising in permanent positions in the UK. Please send CV or call us (see our website) in confidence as all we do is fill Fire and Security jobs.
CONTACT US ABOUT THIS (OR SO WE CAN MATCH YOU TO OTHER FIRE OR SECUIRTY ROLES), IF YOU ARE A UK BASED FIRE DETECTION, FIRE ALARM, ELECTRONIC SECURITY, CCTV, ACCESS CONTROL, INTRUDER ALARM, OR DUAL FIRE AND SECURITY ENGINEER.
Contact one of our consultants such as Steve Eley, Rob Gillings to let us improve your Fire and Security job and match your skills to a Fire and Security Career such as this. Call or Apply.