Purchase Ledger Controller
Do you have purchase ledger experience and would like to join a well established and fast growing company? We are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Controller at a successful commercial building consultancy in a busy and friendly finance team.
You will work alongside a Senior Purchase Ledger Controller and be responsible for ensuring the upkeep and integrity of the purchase ledger.
Responsibilities of a Purchase Ledger Controller:
- Sort, check and code invoices, and enter details onto the accounting system
- Process invoices into the multi currency accounting system, matching invoices to purchase orders
- Follow up internal approval for invoices from heads of departments
- Raise/resolve invoice queries internally or externally with suppliers
- Post invoices to the accounting system once authorised
- Set up new supplier accounts and maintain details within the purchase ledger
- Reconciliations of supplier statements
- Prepare and process BACS payments
- Post supplier statements to the purchase ledger
- Assist with reconciliation of Purchase Ledger Control Account to the nominal ledger
Requirements of a Purchase Ledger Controller:
- Experience working in a purchase ledger role
- Strong IT skills - including Excel
- High level of accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Good team working skills
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.