Marketing Assistant - Soho Location - £23k-£25k
Remuneration: £23,000- £25,000
Location: Soho, London
Sector: Information Technology
Excited by the thought of developing your Marketing career in the world of media, film, TV, gaming and design, working daily with the best production and design studios in the business? If so, read on… our client are looking for a full time Marketing Assistant with strong copywriting and design skills to join their London office based in the heart of Soho!
Our client are a reseller and engineering support company with offices in Soho and Munich that work across industries including VFX, Games, Architecture, Design, Advertising, TV and much more! Their clients have worked on projects as diverse as Doctor Who, Guardians of the Galaxy and John Lewis Christmas campaigns!
Why work here?
- Working with some of the biggest names in the business such as Adobe, Pixar, HP, Dell and Supermicro to name a few!
- Generous base salary with offices located in the heart of Soho!
- 20 days holidays (in addition to Christmas & New Year office closure!)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting, fast growth specialist reseller and integrator within the media & entertainment, broadcast, visualisation and creative industries. You’ll be working with the Marketing Manager to plan and implement campaigns across digital, web, print and events within Escape’s core market - the visual effects industry. Whether it’s writing a blog for the company website, scheduling social media posts or responding to tweets, laying out a printed case study or helping to run events around the country, you need to be a self- starter with the drive to do it all!
What you will do?
- Writing blogs, features, case studies and reports and preparing & scheduling social media posts.
- Assisting in planning marketing campaigns and updating website content using Joomla! And K2
- Attending and assisting in running events, monitoring PPC campaigns, online advertising, social and website statistics and creating digital banners and marketing assets.
The Person - Qualifications, experience & skills
- Have a genuine passion for the world of media, film, TV, gaming and design industries.
- Degree in Marketing, Design, Journalism or other related discipline.
- 1-3 years’ experience if you don’t have a degree.
- Excellent written English and verbal communication skills.
- Portfolio of writing (even just a couple of pieces)
- Experience of Google Analytics and AdWords and a working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Intermediate Photoshop and InDesign knowledge
- An eye for design with attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and work across multiple projects.