Sponsorship Sales Executive
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive
Salary: £28,000-£30,000 + excellent uncapped OTE
Location: Central London
Our client is a 20 years established company who produce market leading events for the Public Sector, including exhibitions, conferences, summits and training courses. They pride themselves in delivering innovative, thought-provoking and insightful events that have led to success and profit - meaning the company have been able to consistently grow year on year.
Our client are looking for a Senior Sales Executive to work on an exciting interactive forum and conference branch of the company, across a variety of topics. The successful candidate will be responsible for exhibition and sponsorship sales. The role offers a clear path for potential career progression within the division, and possibly the company, plus the opportunity to develop yourself within an established team of professionals.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Sales Executive are:
- Drive strategic growth through new business and key accounts
- To ensure all business is transacted at optimal margin levels
- To develop and maintain deals both through exhibition and sponsorship sales
- Build client relationships in order to drive client outcomes and ensure overall growth of sales
- Research & understand the market sector in order to drive the events success through sales and market intelligence
- Be able to develop and deliver accurate pipelines, sales reports within weekly sales meetings and project meetings
- Must have solid sponsorship & exhibition sales experience stemming from an events/conferences background.
- Possess strong knowledge of sales processes and structure, be able to research and source your own leads under little supervision.
- Highly commercial with knowledge of the public sector.
- A confident communicator across all channels, including face to face, with good communication skills both verbal and written.
- A decision maker, flexible and able to work at pace within a highly demanding and at times pressurised environment.
- Reaching and exceeding weekly average targets as set out by the Divisional Head.
- Driven sales person who is adept at closing.
- The ability to understand business issues and identify new opportunities.
- Effective organisation and time management.
For info call Megan on