Treasury Dealer - Tier1 Private Sector Org
An exceptional opportunity has been brought to our attention by our tier1 client who sits within the private sector domain. Working out of their West End HQ you will part of the Front Office Treasury Team who manage the firms funding, cash management, liquidity investments, and risk management. An great opportunity for a Treasury Analyst 3 - 6 experience to take their seat in the Front Office Dealer role. Experience in cash / liquidity management is a must from either a bluechip private sector company, financial services firm or banking treasury division.
Manage the daily treasury position of both group accounts and subsidiary companies via cash management/cash pooling activities or via short / mid term financing. London HQ manages several cash pool structures for group companies based in UK and 7 European countries.
Duties will include;
- Ensuring funds are available to support the operations / growth of the business
- Funding is provided in the most efficient and economical way in line with strategy
- Excess cash balances are properly invested
- Foreign exchange / IR interest rate risks are managed
- Relationships with the financial markets and the other financial institutions are maintained / developed
- Adequate cash management services are provided to Group companies.
Ideal candidate profile;
- Ideally a degree in a finance / sciences / number related.
- Knowledge of cash management/cash-pooling activity in a corporate environment, financial markets and financial instruments.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and other MS office applications.
- Preferably knowledge of trading platforms; Bloomberg / MUREX would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of a European language would be advantageous. Experience in collaborating within and international environments.
- Team player and the ability to form working professional relationships.
- Analytical skills and detail oriented.
- Highly organized and the ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure.