Paralegal - W. London
A market leading Will writing company based near Chiswick, West London are looking for Paralegal to join the team. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate to progress their legal career by joining a dynamic team within this ambitious company.
The Paralegal will undertake a range of practical tasks, most centrally focussed on the drafting of Wills and Trust documents. The role also offers the opportunity for the successful candidate to explore areas of business development and to manage projects that will assist the expansion of the company. The successful candidate will also be provided with the opportunity of further sponsored learning.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Law Degree/CILEx/LPC, or equivalent qualification
- Knowledge of Wills, Trusts, Probate and Land Law
- Experience of Will drafting and estate planning
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Solid computer skills, ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel
- Commercial mind set
- Outgoing, team player personality
Salary £22k-£25k depending on experience and qualifications
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.