Employer Services Consultant (FTC 6 Months - Belfast)
We are recruiting an Employer Service Consultant within Belfast to support Seetec with the running of the Northern Ireland Apprenticeship contracts for 16 -24 year olds.
The role requires previous experience within a sales and target driven environment, who has excellent communications skills with the ability to build and sustain long term relationships with Northern Ireland.
You will report directly into an Operations Manager and work with them to generate new vacancies in specific sectors for this new and exciting Apprenticeship contract. Your role is to identify and locate suitable employers for our learners, and develop relationships with companies and organisations in Belfast to provide dedicated and advantageous vacancies for our client group.
The role is not simply about looking for jobs in the open market, but being a skilled business developer and employer engager, and using sales skills to build trusting relationships with employers, manage expectations and ensure they work with us time and again to provide opportunity for our customers.
The successful candidate will predominantly be looking for new business, locate new multi-vacancy opportunities and 'sell’ Seetec’s services across the Belfast region; ensuring Seetec becomes a trusted partner in the local area for Apprenticeships.
- Meet and exceed such targets, Key Performance Indicators and success indicators that are set and agreed
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with employers that focus on providing them with a holistic service aligned with Seetec’s product and service offer, in order to provide job and skills opportunities aligned to customer need.
- To work with employers to influence them to give advantageous
- Influencing and designing effective recruitment processes with employers in order to give our customers the best chance of success.
- Generating a high level of sales activity, to develop and drive our constant need for new vacancies.
- Promote Seetec’s services to employers via meetings organised by the Sales Executive Team or via phone calls, emails, face to face visits, direct marketing activity, presentations and networking
- Maintain regular face-to-face contact with relevant customer Case Managers and Seetec’s delivery partners to ensure that job/placement opportunities are appropriate for their customers.
- Develop a sustainable relationship through a long term process of continual contact with an employer that seeks to establish Seetec as the partner of choice, in order to secure repeat business.
- Negotiate with potential leads and persuade them to commit to a desired course of action
- Attending meetings with employers, writing basic email approaches and proposals, and attending local employer networking events to promote our services.
- Working effectively with our National employer engagement team to upsell local opportunities.
Skills and Experience
Previous experience in working in a sales and target driven environment
•The ability to work across multiple targets, and manage priorities effectively.
•Ability to network effectively and maximise business development opportunities.
•Strong relationship building skills (internal & external) - via phone and in person.
•Good presentation and networking skills (internal and external stakeholders)
•Ability to negotiate and influence outcomes.
•Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills.
•Strong communication and interpersonal skills at all levels.
•Outward looking and aware of wider local area policies and initiatives.
•Self-motivated and can work proactively independently or as part of a team.
•Excellent all round IT skills (Internet, Intranet, databases, MS Office)
•Has a 'can do attitude’, enthusiasm with confident and positive outlook.
We also welcome innovative and driven approaches to meeting and exceeding challenging but realistic sales targets. We also welcome applications from anyone with sales experience from any sector. Ideally we are looking for people that have a passion for our business, and are not afraid of working hard to ensure our customers find the opportunities to achieve their career goals.