Day Concierge - Brand New High End Luxury Residential Building
OPEN DAY THURSDAY 13TH JULY BETWEEN 10AM - 6PM. This is your opportunity to fast-track registration! Read more below!
We have an exciting Day Concierge opportunity in a brand new high-end luxury Residential Development.
As Concierge you will ensure that the property is clean, tidy and secure at all times. Our client's priority is that the highest levels of customer care and service are maintained at all times.
- Meet and greet the residents and answer enquiries by telephone, email or in person from callers to the desk. Assist the residents, guests and visitors when required
- Deal effectively with complaints, take the correct action and remain courteous at all times
- Ensure effective security of residents and the building at all times including manning any CCTV
- Carry out regular patrols of the entire building and report any faults and/or security breaches found to the Property Manager. This includes the fire alarm system, CCTV and access control systems
- Ensure the tidiness of the common areas of the building and carry out the cleaning of the reception area and other areas of the building, when required, as per the Cleaning Schedule provided
- Ensure correct reporting of any security/Health & Safety issues, incidents and complaints. Taking appropriate action in the event of an emergency
- Issuing of keys only to correct personnel/residents whilst recording at all times the signing in and out of keys
- Responsible for all deliveries to the main reception desk, receiving and safekeeping of all parcels/registered mail
- Liaise with contractors where necessary and ensure their attendance is recorded and that works are being carried out as specified.
- Where a tenant is moving in or moving out, assist where possible and ensure that removal men/contractors do not overload the lift and that lift protectors are installed
- Be able to give a clear and concise handover at the end of the shift, highlighting any events that have occurred and forthcoming events
- Experience of working with the public is essential, ideally in a service related, customer facing capacity - ideally residential building or 5* hotel
- Good command of the English language is essential
- Knowledge of general maintenance and Health & Safety requirements is advantageous
- An understanding of property management is desirable
Working Hours: Monday to Friday - 07.00-19.00
Come to our Open Day Thursday 13th July between 10am - 6pm. This is your opportunity to fast-track registration! We have lots of different roles available all over London, whether you are looking for a permanent or a temporary position.
Roles we are recruiting for NOW
There is no need to book an appointment, all you need to do is drop in, bring your passport (and other relevant documents) and your up-to-date CV.
Meet us at Swan House 37-39 High Holborn WC1V 6AA !