IFA Administrator, South Gloucestershire
We have a great opportunity for an Administrator to join a firm of Financial Planners based in South Gloucestershire.
You will be a keen team player with the desire and hunger to grow within a firm that encourages self-development and career progression.
Working closely with the Advisers and Technical Paraplanners, you will be required to demonstrate a level of support that allows the business to maintain highest levels of client care.
The company are well established now having been around for more than 10 years and this opportunity presents an excellent opportunity to develop your career within the industry.
It would be advantageous if you have experience using Intelligent Office and have dealt with Life Platforms.
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing new business cases with the necessary follow up
- Filing of all relevant documents
- Input all client information and correspondence onto the internal system, Intelligent Office.
- Liaising closely with colleagues, the Paraplanning and Financial Planning teams
- Submit documentation to external providers
- Complete all pre-sales activities
- Additional administration duties where required
- Up to £23,000
- Company Pension
- Death in Service and Critical Illness
- Free Parking