My client is an exceptional financial services company renowned for their excellent customer focused approach coupled with their strong willingness to go above and beyond for both their clients as well as consumers. Currently going through a period of restructure, they are now on the lookout for an inspiring Studio Manager.
As the Studio Manager, you will play a pivotal and strategic role in delivering a value-added and personable approach to all clients; upholding and ensuring smooth operations of the creative services within the business. You will be the conductor behind the in-goings and outgoings of projects so it is important you have strong experience working in a reactive and flexible environment.
Reporting into the Implementation Director, you will be tasked with doing three main activities … building client relationships, coming up with a clear process/project management system and constantly inspiring your team as well as clients with ideas and innovative concepts.
As this will be very hands on role, it will be specifically important that you have experience managing creatives, working within in a strong creative team (either inhouse or agency) as well as having proven success in harnessing a studio that deals with projects and clients on time and effectively. If you have a good understanding of the Adobe suite and Microsoft Office as well, that would be an added bonus!
In this role you'll be continually scoping out new opportunities for the studio and brand to improve so you should be passionate, forward thinking and aware of emerging market trends. Being the direct report for so many creatives and workflow professionals, it will be your job to ensure the morale is high along with the level of performance.
- 5-6 years minimum Studio Manager Experience within a brand or agency
- Clear process management and excellent time management skills whilst dealing with projects
- Experience in liaising with senior Management and stakeholders
- Experience managing a team of creatives
- A team-orientated approach - someone who puts the team first and encourages top class productivity on all projects
- An excellent client handler and someone who is able to harness and improve these relationships