Quality Assurance Manager
We at the Hood Group are currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Manager on a permanent basis. This is a crucial role which reports into the Head of Operations, driving forward quality improvements within the Group through the identification and implementation of 1st and 2nd line checks. Will be managing the Quality Assurance team ensuring that work is delivered to a high standard and within agreed timescales. The salary on offer is c£30,000pa plus PRP with 33 days annual leave (this includes bank holidays).
This role will suit someone who is passionate about delivering best in class service to our customers, has excellent attention to detail, with a logical, objective approach, and who is also able to communicate their findings in an effective way. They need to be able to collaborate and build strong relationships with key internal stakeholders/teams.
The successful candidate will need to be able to start by the end of August 2017.
- Effectively develop and manage the Quality Assurance Team.
- Develop and implement the 1st and 2nd line checks across the Group that show tangible benefit towards reducing volumes of complaints and incidents.
- Make recommendations for improvements to peers, Heads of Departments and Board based on findings as appropriate and deliver through well thought out reports and face to face delivery as required.
- Proactively review checks in place and provide recommendations to improve.
- Deliver and review an on-going plan of work assigned through the team and review FTE required against budget and forecast with a view to refine where possible.
- Provide progressive management information which clearly shows the performance of the team and progress made.
- Ensure management information is clearly provided showing complaints data and the activities and progress through root cause analysis.
- Drive and promote a culture that encompasses exceptional communication, teamwork and professionalism.
- Utilise complaints and incident MI to enable appropriate improvements to ensure that the 1st and 2nd line checks are effective and provide the management information to back this up.
- Implementing quality checks around UAT to ensure quality of test cases etc.
- Initiating conversations around more refined service levels based around EOS data.
- Represent the team/s for bids and for projects.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of three years management experience.
- Experience of working in a quality based environment.
- Experience of working in a regulatory environment or within a directly authorised firm in the financial services/insurance arena.
The Hood Group is a privately owned business providing insurance solutions for over 30 years to some of the most well respected brands, insurance partners and financial intermediaries. Established in 1983, we came from modest beginnings in the City of London with a small team of passionate people who wanted to help change insurance for the better. We offer our partners an end-to-end service; from product and quote platform design through to sales and retentions. The Hood Group is now one of the largest employers in South East Essex with around 180 staff, award winning services and cutting edge technology.
We invest in the careers of all our staff, through training, qualifications and by providing a pro-active learning environment. We understand the importance of staff wellbeing and maintaining a good work/life balance and also provide opportunities such as flexible working and career breaks. There is a Group funded Sports and Social committee and we provide free local gym membership, seated acupressure massages, and fitness classes in our onsite Wellbeing studio. On completion of probation we also provide an excellent benefits package that includes life assurance, pension scheme, medical cover, permanent health insurance and much more.
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all candidates. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please assume that, on this occasion, your application has not been successful. As no relocation fees will be provided, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to live and work in the UK.
However don't miss out on new opportunities, visit our website.