Early Year's Practitioner
A Nursery School located Hammersmith and Fulham, are seeking to expand our small family orientated day nursery, to take on more staff to meet the needs of the growing number of children attending the setting. The Nursery has just been fully refurbished with bright, light and homely playrooms for the children, with lots of new resources.
The Nursery are seeking to appoint a Level 2/3 Early Years Practitioner to join their friendly team in the next few week
Is this the role for you?
Applicants must show passion and enthusiasm for the job and be willing to lead and be a productive member of the team. This is a Full time position with flexible shifts up to 40 hours per week with one hour lunch break. You will be required to report to the nursery head and room leader. This position would be based in the toddler room so experience working with under 3s is desirable.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Safeguarding the children, including caring for them and supervising them at all times is crucial
- Tracking children's progress and feeding this back to the senior leadership team
- Take on key worker responsibilities including observing and planning for children's needs, providing exciting and stimulating activities based on next steps for children.
- Adhering to the nursery policies and procedures at all time.
- You will be expected to liaise with and form strong partnerships with parents. This will include taking part in development progress review meetings and providing daily feedback to parents and carers.
Requirements for this role:
- Level 3 Qualified or above.
- Able to provide 2 references from previous roles
- Experience within a Primary School setting is desirable
- Experience working with under 2's is desirable
- Highly Organized and a good communicator
- Highly Adaptable
- Comprehensive knowledge of the EYFS and Early Years Outcomes documents.
- Enthusiastic and willing to take part in extra-curricular activities and events
- Creative and able to use creativity and initiative around the nursery.
- Leadership qualities, able to act as a positive role model to children and other staff, kind happy and willing to go the extra mile.
If you are interested in applying to this role then please send through your CV to Reeson Education today.