I'm currently partnered with a global film production company who are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their energetic & growing reporting team.
In conjunction with the Group Financial Controller, you will be the Group's technical expert for external reporting under IFRS, responsible for the timely production of all financial accounts and information in support of public announcements.
You will also undertake the management of tax, external audit and other regulatory compliance, supported by third party advisors as appropriate.
- Internally you will enjoy a high degree of exposure to the CFO, Finance Director, Business Managers and Head of Investor Relations.
- Externally you will maintain strong working relationships with Banks and Auditors.
You will be encouraged to develop and spread your wings with involvement in a diverse number of projects, taking on broader responsibilities as you prove yourself in the role.
- Production of Annual Report & Accounts and Subsidiary Accounts together with all Stock Exchange announcements.
- Ensure appropriate accounting policies are in line with changing accounting standards.
- Monthly and quarterly reporting to banks and other stakeholders.
- Preparation of all tax returns (corporation tax, VAT and PAYE) and liaison with HMRC.
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the financial reporting processes.
- Provide transparency to the reporting processes and bridge between internal and external reporting.
Skills & Experience:
- ACA / ACCA Qualified with c.2 PQE.
- Technically competent on IFRS and UK GAAP.
- Consolidation of subsidiary accounts.
- Gravitas and engaging personality required for successful stakeholder management.
- Excellent communication skills, conveying complex topics in a clear and concise manner.
- Tax experience is desirable - Corporation, Deferred and VAT.
If you're interested in finding out more, please get in touch with Gareth Powlson on