SEO Manager- London
Our client is a leading global search marketing agency. From their London office they help local, regional and global brands to grow and thrive. They operate on an international scale with offices in 39 countries, and their London team offers strategic support across a huge number of markets.
Their integrated search marketing services include pay-per-click management, search engine optimisation and affiliates. They can work purely within search, but they can work in a wider context too, across the entire digital landscape.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The SEO Account Manager will play a pivotal role in the SEO team; supporting the SEO management team, coaching Executives and Analysts, connecting with other channel teams, and critically ensuring that their clients are superbly serviced, retained and grown.
A critical requirement of the role is to develop excellent client relationships, ensure quality of work from Analysts and Executives, and to support Account Directors in efficient production of their requirements.
The successful candidate will be expert in producing and briefing best in class SEO deliverables including keyword research, content gap analysis, audits, content recommendations and competitor analysis.
They will have an excellent grasp of industry-leading tools, a keen eye on the latest SEO news and trends, and ideas as to SEO will grow and be supported in the future.
The successful candidate will need to work closely with agencies partners to ensure that the full value of SEO is communicated and to ensure that SEO is integrated with other channels, for example PPC and social.
They will be required to support and at times lead in financial administration of accounts, production of scopes of work, production of POVs and new business support.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coach Account Analysts and Executives in producing best in class deliverables and ensuring excellence in client service
- Coach, train and mentor and conduct appraisals for direct reports
- Support Account Director in efficient production of their varied requirements
- Support the delivery of best in class SEO campaigns including tech, research, content, video, influencer outreach, local search and mobile search
- Maintain excellent client relationships with positive account management and production of regular good news stories and innovation opportunities in reporting, regular meetings, PCAs and QBRs
- Research industry news and trends and produce POVs and best practice docs
- Work closely with agency partners including UM and Initiative, client services, Mediabrands Analytics
- Support in the engagement of content creators such as UM Studios, Stickyeyes and Society where appropriate
- Work closely with the social team to ensure integration where applicable
- Ensure ongoing continuation of retainer client revenue as calendar year dictates
- Support in ensuring all finance administration is complete e.g. POs, MEAs, ISRs
- Contribute to SEO portion of new business opportunities
- Develop new revenue opportunities from agency contacts UM and Initiative, as well as existing clients
- Develop relationships within the building and network in order to uncover new business opportunities
- Produce case studies demonstrating prowess in multiple SEO disciplines
- Assist in production of nomination-worthy award entries