We are partnering a high profile luxury retail brand who are looking for a CRM Manager to join their growing digital team based out of their central London head office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced CRM professional to really make their mark in this newly created position. The successful applicant will be responsible for developing the CRM strategy across several key markets and will work closely with the Head of Ecommerce, the Digital Director and the internal BI team.
Duties and experience needed:
- Driving the UK CRM plans
- Lead SCV - Single Customer View and segmentation projects
- CRM Strategy and planning
- Database management enhancing data capture
- Building seamless omni-channel customer journeys
- Supporting the Head of Ecommerce on all CRM initiatives to drive engagement
- Leading E-CRM campaigns
- Analysis and reporting
- Responsible for collaboration with 3rd party agencies - briefing the agency on email campaigns
- Work with the BI team to develop customer insights analysis reports - Compiling statistics for all campaigns
- Experience of Salesforce.com would be a major advantage as would exposure to Smartfocus or other similar platforms
- Previous staff management experience would be beneficial